Thursday, July 28, 2011

Banlang's Web Site Review


This site feels like it has been created with much love and excitement to share teaching strategies to all.  Banlang has many posts that include ideas, information and helpful links specifically for ELL teachers.  Within the blog she has a side bar that includes the blogger’s profile, best practice in teaching profession, ESL links to improve listening, speaking, reading and writing skills and much more. 

The site is easy to browse.  I found many web sites that I could use in my Spanish classroom even though this blog is guided toward ELL teachers.  The best link that I was able to find and made into my favorites is http://www.4teachers.org because it also has many ideas in how to use technology in the classroom.  There are many other links that Banlang has posted in her blog and I recommend to all teachers or teachers to be to use this blog.  It is a great tool!    

No comments:

Post a Comment