Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Más Listserv Post 1 and 2

Your message has been sent. Reply |Yadira Camacho to Foreign
show details 11:00 PM (0 minutes ago)


I agree.  Students love music and it does stick in their mind.  Last year I played a lot of music and they always wanted more especially if it was something that they knew in their L1.  I've tried reading classic books in the target language as well, for example, Cat in the hat, Green eggs and ham, Where the wild things are, among others and even though I teach at a high school they loved when I read to them and trying to read, finding adjectives, infinitive verbs, cognates, familiar words, etc.  You should give it a try.

Yadira




Yadira Camacho to Foreign
show details 1:23 PM (0 minutes ago)


I am not sure that high school students would be able to handle this kind of test. Like some of you mentioned some student might rely on others insted of trying to study to help each other.  This could be an alternative for Honor or AP classes.  Those students are there for a reason and they are more likely to study and work together for their own advantage.

Yadira

No comments:

Post a Comment